Basketweave Crochet Sling Bag

September 21, 2014


This is my first ever crochet bag and I am so happy with the outcome because I desperately needed a sling bag, a crochet sling bag to be exact because I just love crochet and a bag I can cross over my body :D


I am caught in between whether I should make this bag with the popcorn stitch or basketweave stitch and finally decided to go with basketweave stitch. 


The bottom part of the bag.


The dense stitch creates an interesting texture which looks just like a basket. I love textured crochet, makes me happy just by touching and feeling it.


I can feel the texture just by looking at it. Adrenaline rush. Aren't you tempted to touch it?


I used a brown fabric inside of this bag and made a small pocket.



So this is my first attempt crocheting a bag and I am super happy with it.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like on Facebook

Instagram (@thehappyunraveler)

Subscribe